Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Photobucket
My ace Carl and I are heading out to LA tomorrow,
where we will be spending the next week painting and setting up for the upcoming
exhibition and launch event for the US release of the Haze x Stussy S/S 2010 collection.

The exhibition will include over 30 framed pieces of the original art created for the collection,
a custom built display of the finished products, video installations, and a 16’ painted mural inside the gallery.

The show will also be the first exhibition at the newly constructed Known Gallery,
which has been masterminded by my good friend Casey from The 7th Letter Crew.
My man Cut Chemist will also be representing on the 1’s and 2’s at the opening for a proper dose of audio flavor.

The opening event will be held on Friday, February 26th, from 8:00 - 11:00 PM,
and the Gallery will also be open from 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM the following Saturday and Sunday for public viewing.

I’m looking forward to some quality time building again with all my old west coast peeps,
and going back to Cali, Cali…yeah, I think so.

-HAZE